- Article n°: 1012457
- Fabricant no.: 18041
- EAN: 4049469208349
- Poids: 0,554 kg
Date de livraison dépassé
incl. TVA plus frais d'envoi
|Capacité de refroidissement:||excellent|
|Dimensions (L x l x H):||66 x 59 x 17mm|
|Matériau de la base:||Cuivre plaqué|
|Matériau du couvercle:||Cuivre|
|Socket:||Intel 2011(-3) narrow ILM|
Made from enthusiasts for enthusiasts
- Now even more powerful: up to 3°C temperature decrease compared to its predecessor – thanks to a completely revised cooling structure
- Real high flow design: higher flow performance – thanks to bigger jet structure and receptacles
- Improved reliability: cooling structure without jet plate, jet directly integrated into the cooler now
- Mounting is a child's play: tool-free Easy-Mount-System
- Improved fittings compatibility: 16/10 and 19/13 fittings possible – thanks to a thread distance of 25mm
Water coolers from the HEATKILLER® CPU series are among the most popular and top-selling CPU water coolers. Ever since the launch of the first HEATKILLER® CPU water cooler in 2001, the series has been constantly improved and optimised. The HEATKILLER® IV presents the most extensive alterations, so far.
The focus of innovation was the new cooling structure. Finer micro fins greatly enlarge the contact surface of cooling liquid and cooler. Flow characteristics became optimised as well. These changes increased the cooling performance by up to 3°C compared to the predecessor. The flow efficiency benefits too supported by large-volume receptacles. The HEATKILLER® IV features a real high flow design, making it perfectly suitable also for lower performing pumps.
By the way, the new cooling structure completely does without a jet plate. This improves the cooler's reliability because less dust particles can accumulate within the cooling structure.
The HEATKILLER® IV also comes up with an improved feature set. This includes the comfortable Easy-Mount-System. After initial installation, the cooler can be mounted or de-mounted tool-free at any time without the need to dismount the mainboard as well. And the mounting brackets do now precisely define the contact pressure, thus mounting errors virtually do not appear.
If you prefer big fittings, you will be glad to hear of the enlarged distance between the G 1/4” threads – which is now 25mm. This makes the HEATKILLER® IV compatible with all common thread types, up to the size of 19/13.
The HEATKILLER® IV is a product “made in Germany”, manufactured on state-of-the-art CNC machines at the Watercool headquarters.
- Material: Acetal (top), copper (bottom plate), polished stainless steel (brackets), nickel-plated brass ( Easy-Mount-System)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 66 x 59 x 17mm
- Weight: ca. 450 g
- Sealing: NBR 70
- Threads: 2x G ¼ " (DIN ISO 228-1)
- Thread distance: 25mm
- Socket compatibility INTEL 2011 Narrow ILM, 2011-3 Narrow ILM
- HEATKILLER® IV PRO (INTEL LGA-2011 Narrow-ILM) COPPER NI
- Mounting material