- Article n°: 62797
- Fabricant no.: FCH-3812-1-GO
- EAN: 7864711623230
- Poids: 0,019 kg
Date de livraison inconnue
incl. TVA plus frais d'envoi
|1ère page:||13/10mm (ID 3/8" OD 1/2")|
|2ème page:||G1/4" filetage extérieur|
|Longueur de filetage:||5mm|
Designed for Pro Modders, OEM System Builders, High End Servers and Workstations, or any build that requires mission critical reliability. Monsoon's new Hardline Premium Fittings for acrylic tube feature Hard/Lock for a connection you can count on.
The Free Center Wrench design used to tighten the barb and the compression ring is perfect for tight spaces because it puts the wrench above the fitting plane giving you more room to maneuver than a conventional wrench. The small wrench notches on the compression ring are also a lot less noticeable than big ugly wrench flats or knurling on the side of a fitting which is normally the most visible portion when installed. Best of all eliminating the knurling gives your fingers a much needed break—World Class Tools. World Class Results.
Precision machined entirely from marine grade brass with antimicrobial silver barbs/bases so you can run pure distilled or deionized water without the need to add antimicrobial additives that can lower cooling performance. The barb/base also features an internal hex for easy and secure installation and removal,
Available in and color matched to Monsoon's full line of of finishes—including all of our compression fittings, standard rotaries, light port rotaries, stop plugs, LED plugs, temp sensor plugs, Silver Bullet antimicrobial plugs, and reservoirs---so you can match, contrast, or accent with total confidence. The O-Rings are premium silicone for years of dependable worry free service and are slightly oversized for easy leak free installation in a wide range of products with industry standard G 1/4 threads. Monsoon's Hardline Premium fittings are also modular and fully interchangeable—between fitting styles and across tube types.
- Precision machined entirely from brass.
- Antimicrobial silver barbs/bases.
- Modular--fully interchangeable—between fitting styles and across tube types.
- The Free Center Wrench works on the barb/base and the compression ring for hassle free installation without tearing up your fingers. Don't be a tool!
- Although we highly recommend using the Free Center Wrench, the barb can also be tightened with any coin 1.6mm thick and approximately 25mm in diameter—about the size of a US Quarter, and the machined windows on the compression ring can also be used to provide grip for finger tightening.
- Smaller visually and physically to make mounting in tight locations like CPU blocks easier. Outside diameter is just 22.14 mm (.87 inches) and total height is just 16mm (.63 inches).
- Knurled base on the barb to increase its grab when installed.
- Available in 10 colors and finishes.
- Includes a black O ring AND a color matched UV O ring—your choice. (Chrome, Matte Black, and Black Chrome get a second black O ring).
- Available in singles or in money saving SIX PACKS that also include a free Free Center Wrench!
INCLUDED IN SINGLE PACK:
- One antimicrobial barb/base.
- One Compression Ring.
- One black 2.4mm thick high quality silicone G1/4 BSPP O ring.
- One color matched UV 2.4mm thick high quality G1/4 BSPP O ring. (Additional O rings or different colors can be purchased separately in 10 packs).
- One Molded Acrylic Lock Collar.
- Two molded high quality black lock collar seals.
INCLUDED IN SIX PACK:
- Six antimicrobial barb/bases.
- Six Compression Rings.
- Six black 2.4mm thick high quality silicone G1/4 BSPP O rings.
- Six color matched UV 2.4mm thick high quality G1/4 BSPP O ring. (Additional O rings or different colors can be purchased separately in 10 packs).
- Six Molded Acrylic Lock Collars.
- Twelve molded high quality black lock collar seals.
- Free Wrench.
The Hard/Lock capabilities of this fitting do not work the same way traditional push in type fittings do and require an additional step. Although they are not difficult to install, we highly recommend you watch the video linked below BEFORE you make this purchase.
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one (1) full year from your date of purchase. This warranty does not include customer damage to the finish or the product itself caused by over tightening or incorrectly applied tool force or use of fluids containing any abrasives or glycol. Water cooling has an inherent risk of damage to your computer parts from improperly selected or installed components; therefore, Monsoon is not responsible for any damage that might arise from the use of these products. We recommend leak testing your loop outside of your system for at least 24 hours.
Les correspondances Monsoon HardTube NE fonctionnent PAS ENSEMBLE avec les tuyaux acryliques, de carbone, de laiton et de verre borosilicate d'Alphacool.